Monday, May 18, 2009

Our Night at the Museum!

Saturday was Moscow's "Museum Day" where all museums allowed free entry and were open late. Beth and I joined some good friends to see what all we could learn about Moscow/Russia!

We first decided to try out the Moscow Museum of Archaeology:


 
The lines were INCREDIBLY long









 



 
After completing a quiz we received certificates! (coming soon to a resume near you)


 
The last time Beth and I were together in Red Square (in 2006), I almost proposed to her.  This time she said yes!





Our next stop was a space museum!



 



  
A mascot that looked just like Sputnik!  But really I think he's Strelka, one of the dogs sent into space.



  
Here are the actual dogs.



 



 
I had always wanted to be an astronaut.... until I saw THIS.


No comments:

Post a Comment