Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Need More Kleenexes!!

Well, I sadly have been sick for the past few days.  Yesterday was the first Friday we had to cancel English Movie Night.  Beth and I have been walled up at home and really want to get outside!  We're hoping to be well enough tomorrow morning to make it to Paradigma.  But it may be another day to spend at home getting rest.


Yesterday it snowed all day, but today the temperature rose to above freezing and things have already begun melting.

Before this sickness began, Beth and I were able to go to a business seminar on Tuesday evening held for Russian students and young professionals.   Bill Lewis and Rocky Parsons were the speakers.  It was a great event and I was able to get some footage of the night.  I hope to have something up in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment