Thursday, January 22, 2009

Under Construction... Kind Of

Remember those old animated gifs back in the early days of the internet? The ones that say something along the lines of "Pardon the mess, this site is under construction" and had flashing lights or some guys digging or something like that? That's how I feel about this blog now.

But I want to thank you so much for your interest in checking out the blog--whether you are family or friends from college or work. Thank you so much!

Beth and I have been packing furiously (taking a couple day breaks here and there) for training in Richmond, VA coming up this next Monday. I do not think it's hit us yet that we've only got a few more days to go.

But thanks again for stopping by. I promise the next time you come back it will have improved at least a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment